Wednesday, October 2, 2013

La Bella Vernice Review!


I am super excited to receive two gorgeous polishes to review from La Bella Vernice!  La Bella Vernice is a brand new Indie nail polish brand.  Let me tell you just how beautiful these polishes are!  They came with a hand written thank you note.  How cute is that?!  It is always special when you get something from the heart saying "thanks"!








First we have London from the "Best Friends" collection / La Bella Ragazze collection!    London is a strawberry colored scattered holographic polish and it's just beautiful.  I used 3 coats and Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (because I lack a quality top coat at this time).   I just LOVE the sparkle in this polish, my mother in law likes it too!  









Next we have Ariel is from the "It's a Girls World" collection.  Ariel is a duo chrome polish with beautiful deep blue / green colors.  It's very hard to get pictures of both of the colors, so I got the best I could! LOL  I used 3 coats with Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (again because I lack a quality top coat).  I can't stop staring at this polish.  I seem to find a new color every time I look!  





You can find La Bella Vernice on Facebook and on her website: http://bellavernice.com

This is definitely an indie brand I would purchase from again and again.

Xoxo,
Trixie Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment